Pay a Bond
Bail bonds are accepted at the Pima County Adult Detention Center, Inmate Accounts Office located in the main lobby, at 1270 W. Silverlake Road. Bonds are accepted 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, in the following ways:
- Cash, credit and debit card transactions are accepted at lobby kiosks located at the Main Jail Complex and Mission Road Facility front desk areas, during posted front desk hours.
- Credit and debit card transactions are accepted online at EZ Online Bail and via telephone at 1-888-497-2387 ext. 81.
- There are fees associated with eletronic payment services.
- Most bond transactions are processed within the hour.
- ID validation will be required for bonds over $10,000.
- Cash, money order, or cashier's check are accepted at the Inmate Accounts office located in the lobby of the Main Jail Complex at 1270 W. Silverlake Road.
Hours of Operation
- 07:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.
- 2:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m.
- The Inmate Accounts Window will only accept cash (American currency), cashier's check, or money order for the exact amount of the bond. Coins will only be accepted for bonds that require less than an even dollar amount. Jail staff does not have change.
- Bail bondsmen are listed in the phonebook under Bonds - Surety & Fidelity. The Pima County Sheriff's Department is not permitted to recommend a bondsman, nor assist you in contacting a bondsman.
- An inmate released from custody or being bonded-out will be processed as soon as possible; however, it may take up to five hours for the inmate to be released.
« Return to Jail Info