How to Apply:
Applications for the position of Corrections Officer are only available at pre-determined times through-out the year. Pima County will not accept applications outside of active process dates. Following is the current hiring schedule for Corrections Officer:
- Process Open/Close: February 13, 2015 - February 27, 2015
- Multiple Choice Test: March 7, 2015
- Physical Fitness Assessment: March 21, 2015
- Anticipated Academy: July 27, 2015
Corrections Officer APPLICANTS:
- Complete the Corrections Officer Background Packet.
- Place "DNA" in any field that does not apply to you.
- Read carefully and follow ALL instructions contained in the packets.
- If prior military, complete the "REQUEST FOR MILITARY RECORDS" form and have it notarized also.
- Bring the COMPLETED packet with you to the Physical Agility test.
- Bring required documents with you to your Oral Board interview.
« Return to Careers