Badges and Backpacks
2021 Badges and Backpacks Dates and Locations
- July 24, 2021 8 a.m. - 11 a.m.
Pima Community College - West
2202 W. Anklam Road
Mask will need to be worn in adherence to Pima County directives.
This year the Pima County Sheriff's Department will be giving out backpacks as a Drive-up event! Pima County Sheriff’s Department is committed to our community. While large gatherings are not feasible, under current county guidelines, we have been resolute to find a means to equip youth for the upcoming school year. Here are some important things to note for the event:
- There will be a walk-up station available for those utilizing public transportation, biking, or walking to the event.
- If you are not in your vehicle a mask must be worn when interacting with event volunteers.
- There will be only one (1) backpack per school-aged child.
- School-aged children must be present to receive a backpack.