Inmates may have visitation once they have made their first court appearance and are assigned to a permanent housing unit. All visitations are conducted via video. Visits can be purchased as follows:
- On-site Visit: 1 free for 30 minutes per inmate, per week
Additional 30 minutes for $9.00 per inmate, per day
- Remote (Online): Each visit can last up to 15 minutes at a time for $.25 a minute.
On-site visitors will have to schedule their visits at least one to seven days in advance. Visitations will be scheduled on a first-come, first-serve basis. We no longer accept same-day walk-in visits. Visitation times are:
Video (Remote) Visitation -
PCADC will be offering remote Video Visitation services through GTL’s GettingOut Visit Now service. With video visitation options, incarcerated individuals and their friends and family can connect more frequently and personally, which helps boost morale, increase positivity, and strengthen relationships.
Ways to Video Visit
Remote Video Visits: Accept video visits on the go! Your incarcerated loved one can initiate a video visit with you through the GTL Tablet without needing to schedule ahead of time.
Next Steps: You’ll need a GettingOut account* and the GettingOut Visits mobile app download on your Android or iOS to receive video visits. Be sure to be signed into the mobile app and have push notifications turned on.
* If you already have a ConnectNetwork account, the same credentials can be used to log into GettingOut.
The remote visit rate is $0.25 per minute. These visits are only charged for the visit time you use.
- Monday through Friday: 7:30 am – 11:00am, 12:00 pm – 6:00 pm
- Saturday and Sunday: 8:30 am – 11:00 am, 12:00 pm – 6:00 pm
- Visitation is not available on Federal Holidays.
All on-site visitors are to report to the Main Jail Front Desk, located at 1270 W. Silverlake Road, Tucson, Az 85713 15 minutes prior to the scheduled visitation time. Please have a valid photo identification.
All visits will start and end at the scheduled times, regardless of arrival time. Late arrival of 15 minutes or more will result in the cancellation of the visit.
Scheduling a Visit
All visits must be scheduled online at pimacountyaz.gtlvisitme.com or at the kiosk machine located in the main entrance lobby. Full instructions for scheduling a visit can be found here. If you are having issues logging into the scheduling website, or scheduling a visit, please call Visitor Support at 855-208-7349.
How many can visit?
No more than 4 people may visit at a time. Juveniles must be accompanied by at least one adult. Children must be controlled and cannot be left unattended at any time.
Visitors must have a current photo ID, e.g., driver's license, DES ID card, Arizona ID card, Military ID, Passport, Travel Visa, U.S. B1/B2 Visa and Border Crossing card, Resident Alien card or Work permit. All ID's must have a photo, date of birth, and current address. Check cashing cards will not be accepted.
To request a special visit schedule your normal visit for the date and time and call the Jail Visits Hotline at (520)351-8114 or (520)351-8111. Leave your full name, date, time of the scheduled visit, confirmation number, phone number and request an extended visit. Someone will call you back to assist you.
- All visitation is subject to unforeseen lock-down and other situations which may postpone or cancel all visitation.
- Inmates who are on disciplinary lockdown are not permitted visitation.
- There is no charge for lockers. You will be asked to properly secure your belongings prior to starting your visit.
- Juvenile inmates cannot receive visits until after 4:30 p.m. Monday through Friday, but are allowed visits during regular hours on Saturday and Sunday.
PUBLIC AND ONLINE REMOTE VISITATION RESTRICTIONS
Walk-in visits: Restrictions are posted and available for viewing at the front desk. Violation of the dress code or contraband policy will result in refusal or cancellation of your visitation.
Dress code Restrictions:
- Low cut neckline, sheer, strapless/backless blouses
- Spaghetti straps
- Tank or tube tops
- Sleeveless shirts (male & females)
- Shorts, dresses, skirts shorter than mid-thigh
- Overly tight, torn, or cut clothing
- Hats, bandannas, caps, stocking caps
- Gang or graphically explicit signs or emblems, designs, pictures or sayings
- Clothing that exposes or overly accentuates the body
- Pens, pencils
- Cell phones, cameras
- Food any kind (gum, candy, mints, etc)
- Beverages or liquids
- Pictures, notes, letters
- Any tobacco products (not allowed into the building)
- Lighters, matches, flame producing devices
- Makeup of any kind
- Cutting tools
- Caustic substances
- Strollers, baby carriers, diaper bags
- Glass or keys (other than locker keys)
- Purses or sunglasses
- Medications (exceptions made upon inspection)
Online remote visitation restrictions:
- No acts that encourage sexual behavior.
- No nudity or disrobing during the visit. Visitors must be fully dressed.
- No acts or behavior that are criminal under state, local, or federal statute.
- No gang signs or acts that encourage or promote gang activity.
- Any other irrational behavior that is deemed as inappropriate or perceived as a threat to the safety and security of the facility.
Violation of these restrictions will lead to termination of your “remote visitation” and subsequent suspension of your visitation privileges. Notification will be sent to the email address you registered with concerning your suspension. You will also be provided with information for appealing your suspension.