Commend an Employee
How to Commend an Employee
As a means of maintaining both employee performance and community relations, the Pima County Sheriff's Department welcomes the commendations of our employees who admirably perform their duties.
When you receive service from the Pima County Sheriff's Department that you feel is worthy of a commendation or you wish to commend the actions of any PCSD employee, you may submit information in any of the following manners:
- Ask to speak with the employee's supervisor and verbally communicate your praise; or
- Telephone the Internal Affairs Unit (520) 351-4750 and express your gratitude; or
- E-mail the Internal Affairs Unit at firstname.lastname@example.org; or
- Write a letter to the Sheriff explaining your appreciation for the employee's actions. (address: PCSD, 1750 E. Benson Highway, Tucson, AZ 85714 )
Commendations received for any employee will result in advising the employee of your gratitude, and permanently recording the employee's actions and your appreciation in his or her personnel file. And, an appropriate award may follow as the Pima County Sheriff's Department's Awards Committee reviews all reports of outstanding performance.
- A Guide to the Citizen Complaint and Commendation Process
- Una Guia Sobre el Processo de Quejas y Alabansas para el Cuidadando
« Return to Contact Us