How to Apply:
Applications for the position of Corrections Officer are only available at pre-determined times through-out the year. Pima County will not accept applications outside of active process dates. Following is the current hiring schedule for Corrections Officer:
- Process Open/Close: April 11, 2014 - April 25, 2014
- Multiple Choice Test: May 3, 2014
- Physical Fitness Assessment: May 17, 2014
- Anticipated Academy: October 6, 2014
WHAT TO DO:
- By the closing date and unless otherwise notified, download the official Corrections Officer Application. Please use only Acrobat Reader to complete form. Third party apps, such as Mac Preview may result in the Application Packet not saving properly. Once the application is completed, please e-mail it to the link listed on the application OR fax it to (520) 222-1487 OR turn the application in at Pima County Human Resources, 150 W. Congress, 4th floor. Once you have turned in the application, further instructions will be given to you for the next step in the process.
- Applications are also available at the following locations: Pima County Human Resources, 150 W. Congress, 4th Floor.
« Return to Careers